Effective for the quarter ended 30 June 2011, the Office prepares quarterly financial reports that present information on spending authorities and their use. Included in the report is also a narrative that describes highlights of the quarter and of the year-to-date results, risks and significant changes in operations, personnel and programs. Quarterly financial reports are made public within 60 days following the end of a quarter and are prepared for the first three quarters of the year.
To access the report for the quarter indicated below, please click on the link:
- 1st Quarter ended 30 June 2013
- 2nd Quarter ended 30 September 2013
- 3rd Quarter ended 31 December 2013
- 1st Quarter ended 30 June 2012
- 2nd Quarter ended 30 September 2012
- 3rd Quarter ended 31 December 2012