The Office of the Auditor General of Canada’s annual Departmental Results Report presents its accomplishments, its actual results in relation to its performance measures, its financial performance, and its financial statements for the previous year. This report is tabled in Parliament in the fall, and replaces the former Departmental Performance Report.
Note to Readers
Complete a survey on your experience using this Departmental Results Report.
- 2018–2019 (PDF 959 KB)
- Raison d’être, mandate, and role: Who we are and what we do
- Operating context and key risks
- Supplementary table—Departmental sustainable development strategy
- Supplementary table—Gender-based analysis plus
- Annex to the Statement of Management Responsibility, Including Internal Control over Financial Reporting (PDF 256 KB)
- 2017–2018 (PDF 801 KB)
- 2016–2017 (PDF 897 KB)
Departmental Performance Reports
- 2015–2016 (PDF 793 KB)
- 2014–2015 (PDF 777 KB)