1999 September and November Report of the Auditor General of Canada
Exhibit 29.6—Questions to Be Addressed in the Evaluation of Each Health Transition Fund Project
Quality of Service
- How does this model or program affect the quality of services/care provided?
- How does this model or program affect access to health services?
- In what ways does this model/program facilitate integration/co-ordination with other parts of the health system and other health stakeholders?
- What kinds of changes in the health of your service/target population occurred as a result of your project, and on what basis did you draw these conclusions?
- How did the model piloted or the program evaluated contribute to a more cost-effective service than what is currently being provided in that region/province?
- What lessons did you learn about implementing and testing this model or program that might be useful to other jurisdictions/regions/programs/settings?