Please direct all media inquiries to 1-888-761-5953 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To obtain a copy of our recent reports or publications:
- You can print or save the Hypertext Markup LanguageHTML version of our reports from this website, using the File menu of your browser.
- You can obtain a portable document formatPDF version of our reports by searching the Government of Canada publications.
Please note that any report 15 years or older can be found by contacting Library and Archives Canada.
If you wish to be notified when future reports are released, you can subscribe to our E-mail notification list.
The Auditor General welcomes invitations to speak to Canadian organizations, but is able to accept only a limited number of speaking engagements each year.
You can send invitations via our online inquiry form. Please include the following information:
- The name, date, location, and purpose of your event
- The time at which you would like the Auditor General to speak
- The topic you would like addressed
- Expected size and composition of the audience (for examplee.g., members of a professional association, federal public servants, academics, students, etceteraetc.)
- The name of the organizer(s) and their contact information
We strongly recommend that you send your speaking invitation at least two months before the event date.
Please direct all parliamentary liaison inquiries to 613-952-0213, extension 6363 or email@example.com.
Please direct all international relations inquiries to 613-952-0213 extension 4316 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Complaints and Allegations About Audits
This is NOT a general complaint mechanism. General complaints must be directed to General Inquiries to receive a response, if one is relevant.
Please note that emails containing attachments or links will be automatically deleted, per our security protocols.
For complaints or allegations about the audit work of the Office of the Auditor General of Canada or its audit quality control systems, please see Complaints and allegations.
Access to Information and Privacy
- Online inquiry form
- 613-952-0213, extension 6455
- Access to Information and Privacy Office
Office of the Auditor General of Canada
240 Sparks Street
K1A 0G6 Canada
For technical problems (e.g. broken links, error messages, etc.) or to specifically comment on the website of the Office of the Auditor General of Canada, please contact the Webmaster at email@example.com.