Environmental petitions are a unique way for Canadian residents or representatives of a Canadian corporation to bring their concerns and questions about environmental issues related to sustainable development to the attention of the federal ministers, with a guaranteed response.
The Commissioner of the Environment and Sustainable Development administers environmental petitions on behalf of the Auditor General of Canada.
- No. 448
- Acid mine drainage from Gatineau Park and vicinity
- No. 447
- Climate impact of new fighter jets
- No. 446
- Logistics required for deploying newly researched oil spill tools
- No. 445
- Federal funding for the Fraser Basin Council Society
- No. 444
- Need for environmental impact assessment on ecological effects of wide-scale wolf reduction programs
Things to know before submitting a petition.
Fill out the Environmental Petitions Submission Form or contact us to mail or fax your petition.
A quick overview of environmental petitions.
Find out how environmental petitions work.
Sort petitions by topic, federal institution, or petition number.
Contact us by email, phone, fax, or mail.