The Office of the Auditor General of Canada’s “Departmental Plan” presents its priorities, audit plans, performance measures, and targets for the coming year. These reports are tabled in Parliament in the spring, and replace the former “Reports on Plans and Priorities”.
Note to Reader
Complete a survey on your experience using this Departmental Plan.
- 2021–2022 (portable document formatPDF 1.1 megabytesMB)
- Raison d’être, mandate, and role: Who we are and what we do
- Operating context
- Supplementary information table: United Nations’ 2030 Agenda and the Sustainable Development Goals
- Supplementary information table: Departmental Sustainable Development Strategy
- Supplementary information table: Gender-based analysis plus
- 2020–2021 (portable document formatPDF 741 kilobyteskB)
- 2019–2020 (portable document formatPDF 831 kilobyteskB) Errata
- 2018–2019 (portable document formatPDF 540 kilobyteskB)
Reports on Plans and Priorities:
To access the Portable Document Format (PDF) version you must have a PDF reader installed. If you do not already have such a reader, there are numerous PDF readers available for free download or for purchase on the Internet: