Contracts and standing offers awarded after 31 December 2016 are disclosed on the Open Government Portal.
2016–17 Fiscal Year
- 2016–17 3rd Quarter (October–December)
- 2016–17 2nd Quarter (July-September)
- 2016–17 1st Quarter (April–June)
2015–16 Fiscal Year
- 2015–16 4th Quarter (January-March)
- 2015–16 3rd Quarter (October–December)
- 2015–16 2nd Quarter (July-September)
- 2015–16 1st Quarter (April–June)
2014–15 Fiscal Year
- 2014–15 4th Quarter (January–March)
- 2014–15 3rd Quarter (October–December)
- 2014–15 2nd Quarter (July–September)
- 2014–15 1st Quarter (April–June)
About Contracts over $10,000
Under the Auditor General Act, the Office of the Auditor general has the authority to contract for professional services. The Office enters into contracts to:
- procure professional services,
- other kinds of services, and
- goods to support the work of the Office.
The majority of the Office’s professional-service contracts directly support its audits, to ensure that the Office uses appropriate expertise to conduct its audit work. Contracts are also awarded to support our professional practice and corporate services.
Due to the confidential nature of our audit work, the Office does not provide descriptions of contracts related to audit work. The Office does, however, provide more detail regarding its contracts that are not related to audit work.
The Office follows its own Policy on Contracting and Procurement, which is consistent with the objective of the Treasury Board Contracting Policy, when procuring professional services relating to audit work. It follows the Treasury Board’s Policy when procuring goods and other services. Its Policy on Contracting and Procurement is also consistent with the Government Contracts Regulations.
The Office does not publish information pertaining to contracts for legal services when disclosure would compromise legal privileges. As well, the Office withholds information regarding memoranda of understanding with other levels of government and foreign governments; service-level agreements between federal government institutions; and information about contracts whose proactive disclosure would compromise criminal investigations, national security or public safety.
Every three months, we report contracts awarded by the Office for the previous three months.